Friday, April 29, 2011

Sorry I've neglected you! The good news, I haven't neglected the challenge!

So, I may have been sparse on the blog lately, but I haven't abandoned the commitment I made to all of you! (However many that may be.) I have worked out EVERY day, and tomorrow is my LAST DAY of the Jillian Michaels - 30 Day ShredWeight Training DVDs) challenge!!! WOOO HOOOO! I'm so pumped that I persevered, and even more pumped that I proved to myself that I can do it. I'm also excited to move onto other things, like the C25K program. And, oh, Zumba, how I've missed you! Jillian Michaels - 30 Day ShredWeight Training DVDs) is an awesome workout, but it is not fun by any means. Zumba is also a great workout, but I have a lot more fun doing it. I'll still revisit shred though, especially on those days when I just don't have very much time to workout and I want to burn some serious calories in twenty minutes. I always feel good and empowered afterward.

Since this is my second to last day, I must remind you: Your own FREE copy of Jillian's 30 Day Shred is still up for grabs. I want to see comments. I want to see new followers referred by you. Plus, I now have a group on Facebook, so if you decide to follow that, you get a point, and if you add as many people as you want, you can tell me the number of people you added with a comment on the page and I will give you points for them as well. Of course, if you tell me you added 100 people and there are still only 14 in the group, I might be a little be skeptical. I really want to send this brand new, unopened, ready to be used copy of 30 Day Shred out to one of you, so get cracking! I will only take points earned before midnight tomorrow.

Last but not least, I will post some recipes soon, I've been behind, and some other fun things as well. So be watching.

I hope all of your journeys to un-frumpiness are still rolling. And that you're happy in the journey, and proud of yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. I've added ten people to your group! They are also people who use MFP...so I really think they'll love this blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm
Check out the steam coming from the slow cooker!

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken
NOT a food photographer, ha ha ha. Hopefully I'll get better.

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein
Aren't those veggies pretty?