Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Update....and photos....eeeeek!



So, remember those flower clips I made for my daughter's third birthday? I thought I'd show you what they look like in action. If you missed it and want to make some, here is a quick link back to that post.

I also wanted to let you all know that tomorrow is my LAST day on level two!!! I can't believe how fast the last twenty days flew by. And I'm TERRIFIED for Thursday and level 3. I'm still doing modified versions and shaky afterward on level 2. But I will do it. And I will finish out my shred challenge, however hard it is. Life is hard. Being a mother is hard. But I'm not backing out of either of those challenges either. And, I will be un-frumpy someday too. Even if it's really, really hard getting there.

I told you all I MIGHT have update pictures. I will weigh in again tomorrow, but tonight I'll post the only pictures I've allowed. I'm blocking myself in both, which I do without thinking. But I'll put them up. Let me know if you think there's a change.



Before (On the first or second day of the challenge)




After (app. halfway through the shred challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm
Check out the steam coming from the slow cooker!

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken
NOT a food photographer, ha ha ha. Hopefully I'll get better.

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein
Aren't those veggies pretty?