Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update on the challenge...

This morning I weighed in. The scale didn't move AT ALL since last week. I weigh exactly the same. However, I'm not discouraged. I know I'm gaining muscle, which weighs more than fat. This is evident by how incredibly sore I am, HA! I have lost an inch and a half off of my neck, waist, and hips though. I have yet to do the shred tonight, and it's after nine. YIKES! I won't shrug it off, which means it will be even harder than usual at 10 or 10:30. Oh well. I'm committed. And I will finish this whole thing out, one day at a time. And I WILL see change, especially if I keep my diet in line. Mmm hmm. Every small step is still a step closer to the end result. I will get there, as long as I keep moving. I've just got to set my pace and ride it out. Ok, enough analogies, good night and good journeys!

Also, that free copy of shred is still up in the air...I want to see some more followers! And some more comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm
Check out the steam coming from the slow cooker!

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken
NOT a food photographer, ha ha ha. Hopefully I'll get better.

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein
Aren't those veggies pretty?