Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day Two: Ouch!

So, I didn't want to, sitting like a loaf, a very sore loaf, on the couch. But I did it. I guess that's how I'll have to make it through my thirty days of Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred. Taking it one day at a time. Every time I force myself to work out, when I'd rather curl up in a comfy ball and eat something fattening, I win. I wish I could honestly say that today was easier than yesterday, but it wasn't. I was sore and really had to push through it. But I felt GOOD again afterward. I look forward to tomorrow.

Also, look forward to some YUMMY recipes tomorrow! Turkey meatballs, cilantro tomatillo dipping sauce, and cilantro lime rice. I can't wait to try them, and let you know how it goes. Best of all, it's healthy! Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm
Check out the steam coming from the slow cooker!

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken
NOT a food photographer, ha ha ha. Hopefully I'll get better.

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein
Aren't those veggies pretty?