Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day Three: Yippee! 27 more to go! Also, dang good meatballs.

My third day of Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred was painful, once again. But I made it through more push ups than the prior two days, hurrah! Progress! My calves are KILLING me. They're SO sore. Anyone else experience this? Tonight's dinner was fabulous as well. I got all three recipes off of skinny taste, a site I'm really growing to love. We had Southwest Turkey Meatballs, Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce, and Cilantro Lime Rice. Mmm mmm good. And I stayed way below on sodium today, which is amazing. I'll post the recipes and pics in the morning. I am barely functioning enough to type at the moment. I'm so so so so so tired. Yes, all those so's were necessary. Well, goodnight my loves. Look forward to some awesome things this week. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm
Check out the steam coming from the slow cooker!

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken
NOT a food photographer, ha ha ha. Hopefully I'll get better.

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein
Aren't those veggies pretty?