Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day Thirteen...Level Two is SERIOUS!

So, I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. My 3 year old is sick and it's been pretty hectic. I think one of the most awful feelings I have ever felt was standing helplessly behind her while her tiny body threw up like an adult into the toilet. So sad. Anyway, gross, and sad, and story of a mother's life. On to the un-frumpy stuff.

Level two is KILLER! The hardest thing for me in level one was most definitely the push ups. Well, in level two, a lot of the exercises are done in plank position. OUCH! I'm even sweatier and redder when I get done with level two workouts than I was with level one workouts...awesome. I can absolutely feel it working. All those muscles Jillian talks about working while you're trying to push through one more movement and feel like you might die, you can feel them afterward. For sure.

Today, I will conquer day 3 of level two. Day 13 of my 30 day Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred challenge. I promised an update, so, I've lost another inch and a half off of my neck, waist, and hips since starting. I was going to weigh in this morning, since wednesdays are my regular weigh in days, but with all the chaos of my sick daughter I forgot. I will weigh in tomorrow morning, bright and early, and report any loss. If you want your own free copy, start getting friends to follow, and have them leave a comment telling me you referred them.

Another big announcement...the formerly frumpy mama is about to go from little blog to it's very own website. This is no joke. I will let you know when the site is ready. I'm so excited.

Stay tuned...I have the last two nights worth of dinners to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm
Check out the steam coming from the slow cooker!

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken
NOT a food photographer, ha ha ha. Hopefully I'll get better.

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein
Aren't those veggies pretty?