Thursday, May 5, 2011

I swear I haven't forgotten you...

It's been a while, I know. It's been a rough week or so. The kids and husband are sick as dogs and I'm way behind in EVERYTHING! Does anyone else know that feeling ;) ?

I decided with all this CHAOS to postpone my starting the C25K challenge until after I get back from a much needed vacation. Which means, for the next little while, I will still try to exercise everyday but I will alternate between Zumba, Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred, Wii Fit, and Just Dance 2


So, tomorrow I will attend my husband's graduation. I think I'm happier for him to be done with college than I was a couple of years ago! I will try HARD to catch up on tons of photo editing for clients, I will, and I mean WILL, conquer the mountain of clean clothes occupying my couch, AND, I will get back on the ball updating you (possible imaginary) readers on my journey.

Oh, and I finally talked to my counselor. I'm not automatically better, but that's okay. It's all about the baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm
Check out the steam coming from the slow cooker!

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken
NOT a food photographer, ha ha ha. Hopefully I'll get better.

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein
Aren't those veggies pretty?