Monday, February 21, 2011

Miss Chinese food since beginning your journey? Me too. So, tonight's dinner, Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken, healthy style ;)

Good morning warriors of un-frumpiness! One thing I've missed since beginning my journey is Chinese food. I love that sodium, fat packed stuff! So, I looked around, got some ideas from allrecipes.com (which I will be reviewing soon,) and using those ideas developed my own version of a (hopefully) delicious Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken. I will be making it tonight for dinner, as well as posting the recipe, pictures, and my review. Be watching... and if you need something to look forward to, tomorrow I will be making an awesome, veggie packed, slow-cooker chili. See you soon! Good luck today! Exercise early so you don't put it off all day and neglect to do it. It's hard to get motivated, but it feels so good when you've done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm
Check out the steam coming from the slow cooker!

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken
NOT a food photographer, ha ha ha. Hopefully I'll get better.

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein
Aren't those veggies pretty?