Saturday, February 26, 2011

I think I'm finally on the downhill side of sick! YAY!

Hello all of you beautiful people! I appreciate you checking out my blog so much. Please, feel free to share it if you'd like. I'm going to try to post more often, this virus has gotten the best of me lately, and include more reviews, as well as my weigh-in results, etc. I'd love to hear what you're all up to as well. Tonight, I'm TOTALLY making up a recipe with ingredients I have on hand. I'm calling it, "Jordon's Soft Corn Tacos." I will let you know how it goes, and post pics, as always. If it's any good, I will post the recipe, ha ha ha, along with the nutritional facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm

Low Cal, Low fat, Slow Cooker Chili....mmmm
Check out the steam coming from the slow cooker!

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Served with my Italian Cheese Biscuits...if you want the recipe ask.

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken

Vegetable Lo Mein with Chicken
NOT a food photographer, ha ha ha. Hopefully I'll get better.

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein

Ingredients for Vegetable Lo Mein
Aren't those veggies pretty?